This pages needs to be updated and expanded. However, as of June 15, 2014 all links have been checked and are functioning. If you have recommendations for this page please contact the blog administrator:
matt at criticalrationalism.com
People of Interest
- Rafe Champion: Rafe comments on the CR blog!
- Prof. Joseph Agassi: Applying CR towards metaphysics and more. On-line Papers.
- David Miller: Applying CR towards logic, probability, and much more. Check out the on-line papers.
- Lawrence A. Boland: Applying CR towards economics.
- Gary Cziko: Applying CR towards biology and education. Check out his on-line books.
- David Deutsch: “Fabric of Reality” author.
- Brian Boyd: Working on Popper’s biography.
- Jeremy Shearmur: Applying CR towards the social sciences.
- I.C Jarvie: Applying CR towards social sciences.
- Donald T. Campbell: Applied CR towards evolution and more.
- F. A. Hayek: Great friend and collaborator of Popper.
- Thomas S. Szasz, M.D.: Applying CR towards psychology.
- Sir John Eccles: Nobel prize winner, collaborated with Popper on three worlds theory.
- Sir Peter Medawar: Applied CR towards medicine; Popular science writer.
- Sir Ernst Gombrich: Applied CR towards art.
- Bryan Magee: “Confessions of a Philosopher” author.
- Noretta Koertge: Applying CR towards cultural issues and more.
- Gerard Radnitzky: Applying CR towards politics.
- Eugene Yue-Ching Ho: Go to selected publications and follow the links.
- Paul Levinson: Popular writer.
- Makoto Kogawara:
- Michel ter Hark: Tracing Popper’s ideas back to Otto Selz.
- Joe Edward Barnhart: Applying CR towards the study of religion.
Rafe Champion’s CR Scholars
- Jeremy Shearmur
- Joe Agassi & Judith Buber Agassi
- Larry Boland
- Roger Sandall
- Peter Klein
- Karl Popper
- Michael Giffin
- Jack Birner
- Ian C Jarvie
- Struan Jacobs
Note: Corrections and additions are not only welcome but hoped for, please comment!